Now Hiring Dog Sitters, Dog Walkers
Caring 4 Paws is looking for reliable animal lovers to join our team and do midday dog walks, in home vacation pet sits and overnight stays throughout our general service area. Pet Sitting/Dog Walking is most ideal for those who are retired, self employed, unemployed, teachers or very part time employed that have a passion for working with pets & people. If you would like to be considered for a position with Caring 4 Paws, please fill out our online application form.
Note: These are INDEPENDENT CONTRACTOR POSITIONS
Positions Currently Available:
Midday Dog Walker (full time and part time)
Pet Sitters to do visits early morning or later evening
Overnight Pet Sitters at the clients home
Basic Requirements for ALL applicants.*
- You must be able to commit to work at least 1 year.
- You must commit to your availability in writing.
- A Smartphone is required.
- Basic computer skills and 24/7 access to a computer.
- You must have a valid driver’s license and your own reliable vehicle.
- You will be assigned visits as needed based on your availability and the visits required by our clients.
- There are no guaranteed hours or schedules.
- You must be able to perform tasks on your own, reliably as instructed by our clients.
- You must be able to communicate to our clients in both verbal and written forms.
- You must be responsible enough to coordinate and follow up on any emergency situation on your own while client’s pets or homes are under your care.
- As a condition for working with us you must submit to a criminal background check.
- Individuals must be available holidays including Christmas, New Years, Thanksgiving, Memorial Day and Labor Day.
- Credentials & Job Experience working with animals is preferred but not required.
- You must be personable, well spoken, and well kept.